domenica 4 ottobre 2015

MY FONTS

I have many options for personalize your items.
In this post you will see them all, and I will keep it updated everytime I add a new font, design or number sets.
Swanky script numbers, uppercase and lowercase letters.
Gothic uppercase letters.
And here you can see all my design stamps.
Anchor

Baby feet

Sleeping Cat

Cross

Dog

Infinity

Music Notes
I am always looking to add new stamps, if there is something you would love to have as an option but you don't see it here, just leave me a comment or contact me.

I hope this helps!
If you have more questions, feel free to email me at robertacrafts@gmail.com or message me on Etsy:
https://www.etsy.com/conversations/new?with_id=17495779&ref=owner_contact_leftnav
I'm looking forward to helping you find a personalized item that's absolutely perfect.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento